Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Need Ar Codes? > Custom track

FunkyGrip2000

There are many texure changing codes but what about a totally custom course that can be made and played on hardware with the AR? Even a relatively simple one would be cool. Does anyone have something of the sort or could request it to Dave? Thanks.

January 31, 2014 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

Nope. The closest it gets is beta tracks that exist on the game but don't appear in-game, those ones being Dokan Course, GCN Mario Circuit, and Nokonoko Beach. We have texture hacks for those too. Other than that, there ain't no custom track AR code.

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

January 31, 2014 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

the closes thing to a custom track would be  making a visabletextures spread out forever and make the solid ground  go on forever.  that would be the closes thing to a custom track

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

February 1, 2014 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

How could I find/write a code for that Dave?

February 1, 2014 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Custom track? it's just possible on hack rom tho.

--

February 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I haven't touched my AR in several months, but I still remember eveything. I could help you.

--

February 1, 2014 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Well if anyone can tell me how to make the ground spread out forever like in daves suggestion that would be great.

February 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Well if anyone can tell me how to make the ground spread out forever like in daves suggestion that would be great.

February 1, 2014 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

idK

--

February 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

its a theroy. ive never tried to do that.  actually... i take that back there is a code i made before the moon junp drive anywhere that makes it possible to drive anywhere as if you're on the ground.  its an old code that is opsolete now.  all you need is the code to stretch one of the corses textures out.

--

February 1, 2014 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I could help you stretch out tue course and texture it how you want. What course you want to do?

--

February 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Well first, lets clear somethings up. By streching the course out, do you mean removing all the barriers on a course like peach circuit and making it bigger, or can I strech some parts to the point where I actually made another turn? Is it going to be something where I program exactly where everything goes? Also, I would like to learn how to color/strech it so I could do it myself too. Or is it a situation where i'm restricted to certain tracks? Second to last, could I program the cpu or is it just time trail? Finally, don't worry about the length of the code I can use code manager.

Woah, that's a lot. :D

February 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I cant help

--

February 2, 2014 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

It's fine.

February 2, 2014 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Theres a video on this website that has a custom track called lonely island. maybe something like that?

February 2, 2014 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

well thats the problem i have found codes that strech textures but there all random as in they dont work to well. ive never found a way to strech them acuratly.  i can remove textures but not change them like that

--

February 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

We are hacking the RAM of the game. This modifies like characteristics and stuff. ROM hacks, which we don't have, modify physical shapes and sizes. AR cant hack ROMs. ROMs are actual files in the game, while RAM hacks are all one big file, mkdsdump.bin and all rams have a certain place in there. So to sum this up, AR cant make a custom track. Only texture hacks and appearance hacks.

--

February 5, 2014 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomix

If you created a code that could create polygons and map UV textures, you might be able to do it. Then again, it would be an outragiously long code.

If you really wanted to make a custom track, best bet would be to make it in a program such as Blender or Sketchup.

--

I'm sick of being around idiots. http://tomixnscale89.wix.com/thewhistleworks

February 5, 2014 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

actually you could make a code to make a custoom track but it would be too big to use (around 10000 lines long on a ar.  and it would take months if not years to make.  so yeah. not worth it

--

February 6, 2014 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

using the polygon method? I see. But its impossible to make a custom ROM hack with AR.

--

February 6, 2014 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.