Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Improve Site? Site Errors? > DON'T REMOVE SITE!

FunkyGrip2000

You could make it a secret ''gift code'' that downloads the hacked channel for you in eshop.

--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

March 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Taylor at March 1, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Sorry for offtopic, but if any of the active members had to become a moderator, I would say me. Why? Because I like to enforce the rules, have good grammar, and is mature (Ignoring what I did in the past.). I do think I would be a good moderator.

More mods is the last thing we need rofl

March 2, 2014 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

we have no mods lol. I hardly consider you a mod to be completely honest, and shadow and shy guy are completely dead.

--

March 2, 2014 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

There are many members on this site who would make good potential moderators.

Taylor obviously has good grammar, but no one beats my grammar skills. The ancient Romans used to worship me as the goddess of grammar. Whenever a Roman had an important document, they would pray to me to give them the power of good grammar. (They didn't have red-underlines under text in those days.) Of course, the Pagan religion is absolute bull's hit (I'm a male, stupid idiots), there's no way I would believe those teachings (I didn't even exist at that time), and the Romans were smart and wise to convert themselves to Christianity (I'm a Roman Catholic). But in all seriousness, I have superior grammar. I have calculated a total of 49 grammar mistakes in this tread alone (assuming "lol" is an acceptable interjection at all times and a text face is a form of punctuation). Can anyone else find all 49?

Out of the active members, Yoshi Team/Dark Flare is indisputably the most talented code maker and programmer. The only problem with him is that he can get greedy sometimes. Giving him the moderator position is giving him power, and power sometimes corrupts. Maybe he's more mature now that he's older, but it would be a risk.

Also, I have been on this site for a longer period of time than either of them. However, if we choose to look at it from that perspective, NightFuryYoshi (the one obsessed with ponies) should be mod rather than any of us.

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

March 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Who says I wouldn't be a good moderator? For the amount of time i've been on, I comment the most. Also, my monkey has a bandana. :lol:

--

March 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomix

I would believe once he reverse engineers a file, creates an import script for it, and a export script to make it that file again. Then I'll think hes a good coder.

--

I'm sick of being around idiots. http://tomixnscale89.wix.com/thewhistleworks

March 3, 2014 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

Baseballdude13 at March 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM

There are many members on this site who would make good potential moderators.

Taylor obviously has good grammar, but no one beats my grammar skills. The ancient Romans used to worship me as the goddess of grammar. Whenever a Roman had an important document, they would pray to me to give them the power of good grammar. (They didn't have red-underlines under text in those days.) Of course, the Pagan religion is absolute bull's hit (I'm a male, stupid idiots), there's no way I would believe those teachings (I didn't even exist at that time), and the Romans were smart and wise to convert themselves to Christianity (I'm a Roman Catholic). But in all seriousness, I have superior grammar. I have calculated a total of 49 grammar mistakes in this tread alone (assuming "lol" is an acceptable interjection at all times and a text face is a form of punctuation). Can anyone else find all 49?

Out of the active members, Yoshi Team/Dark Flare is indisputably the most talented code maker and programmer. The only problem with him is that he can get greedy sometimes. Giving him the moderator position is giving him power, and power sometimes corrupts. Maybe he's more mature now that he's older, but it would be a risk.

Also, I have been on this site for a longer period of time than either of them. However, if we choose to look at it from that perspective, NightFuryYoshi (the one obsessed with ponies) should be mod rather than any of us.

"Dark Flare is indisputably the most talented ... programmer"
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Your mistake is calling him the 'most talented programmer'.

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

March 3, 2014 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

Dx I'm not sure if I'm actually the most talented, because this is a site mainly for hacking and coding. And yes I'm mature now. But I was jk'ing about being a mod. I have my own sites to attend to, and I'm finding a way to hack 3DS using 0xDEADBEEF (overflow and allows you to write your own data) breakdown 0xDE 0xAD 0xBE 0xEF

gtg for now

--

March 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

If was a Mod, I'd close this topic lol

--

March 3, 2014 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

This is becoming completely off topic.

--

March 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Ya we are good we don't need mods we don't need new admins, case closed.

--

March 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I see

--

March 3, 2014 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

0xDEADBEEF?  If i saw that as a value in a game, i would LMBO! lol.  And i dont mean limbo.

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

March 3, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

lol, its real, it allows you to overflow and write your own data in the game

--

March 3, 2014 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

darkflare69 at March 2, 2014 at 9:36 PM

we have no mods lol. I hardly consider you a mod to be completely honest, and shadow and shy guy are completely dead.

Hardly consider me a mod? 

well, i guess there is nothing to moderate

sorry for necro post lol

topic locked.

March 19, 2014 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.