Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > General Disscusion > What happens next?

YoshiGuy

What do you guys have planned? With the loss of MKW and MKDS, this site (as well as YoshiTeam's site), lose their thunder. What are you guys moving on to? Staying on this site with the last tiny bit of life it has? Just curious to see what you guys have planned. 

On a slightly more postive note, I play TF2 regularly so if you want to play PM me for my steam account. 

If things get off topic, this is getting locked. So don't go off topic.

--
<3
March 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

honestly... im not sure...  i will problably go dormant on youtube.  and turn this site in to an arcive, as in host the codes in links intead directly on this site.  it will be free to all no more registering.  and over time i might disable the video gallery and possibly  fourms if there no activity on them.

its fine i supose i did enjoy it wile it lasted.  the code making was fun. the hacking online for 10 hours a day lol.  ill also miss the first online game  i ever played too. diddy kong racing ds.  even though it was dead about 2 years ago lol.

i cant keep screwing around with this any ways i need to take on my dreams of being a professional photographer i got around 1400 pics taken with a nikon d700 to share with the world.. ill stay till the fat lady sings though.

March 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

actually it doesen´t matter for me that mkds is dead the site should stay as it is and should not go to waste, the community, the people i met here are one of  the reason why i love this site. overall we can move this to an allround gaming platform or make this site to an mk7 and mk8 community also it is a matter of time that mk7 will be hacked so i guess kallum ar code will be just a short of period time inactive of hacking.

--

March 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pro★Gamer

It would be sad to see this site go down, I've met some of the best people here.

--

TRULY A  PRO

March 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Hmm what I will do after this, I will stay if my friends want to I mean if the most of them leave I will leave too I have like 2 years and half here I really enjoyed everything around of one fav. game online (mkds) even though I don't play it anymore but just to think what we did (the gold days 2011 early 2012) I might say I doubt everything will be the same again and probably i'll move to mk7 if it gets hacked I will be there and why not mk8 as long as this is not the next mkwii community I'll be there too and if the best MarioKart hacker imo left the hacking and left the site I will go It's the only reason I joined cause his codes lol

--

March 19, 2014 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

omega at March 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

actually it doesen´t matter for me that mkds is dead the site should stay as it is and should not go to waste, the community, the people i met here are one of  the reason why i love this site. overall we can move this to an allround gaming platform or make this site to an mk7 and mk8 community also it is a matter of time that mk7 will be hacked so i guess kallum ar code will be just a short of period time inactive of hacking.

im not sure about mk8 but its been 2 and 1/2 years and still no hacking in mk7 yet.  i personnally dont think its  going to happen.   other than the powersaves that is.

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

March 19, 2014 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

I honestly think exploiting the Wii U will be easier than the 3DS was. Way more things you can do, consider there is SD compatability and Riivo works on the vWii thing. 

As a side note dave, it would be a shame to disable the forums. I like the odd conversations (and arguments, when DarkBlaze/YoshiTeam are involved, though those are much more common than people actually conversing) with people. 

March 19, 2014 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I like this site. It got me started with hacking. Right now I'm working on a program for the 3ds that allows you to add hour own codes. Still no pointer, string write or patch coded tho. It uses the power saves HARDWARE, but it uses MY software to add your own codes. Currently the only coded there are is unlock codes for mk7.

--

March 19, 2014 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor

I remember the first post I made here, on March 14th, 2012. I've had many up's and downs on this site. Lots of "Is just code." said by me. Lot's of begging for codes. All of which I can look back and smile at. It's hard to believe that lots of codes on this site were unreleased at some point.. I love this site, and the community, and I really don't want to see it go.

--

This is Taylor, a member of over 8 years, and a moderator.

Most Wanted Thing: Go Out of Bounds, and No Clip (Mario Kart 7)

A code I mashed together: Drive Anywhere 2.0 (With tpactionreplay's no-clip):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyivD6jckcw&feature=relmfu

I got MKDS, and my (original, now dead) DS Lite, on May 13th, 2009. It's hard to believe it's almost 10 years later.

Over 1,020 posts! (380 On my old account + over 640 posts on this.)

RIP Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi

2005 - 2014

March 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

we can turn it into a all purpose gaming site

--

March 19, 2014 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pro★Gamer

Maybe like Models for games TF2 some weird stuff of some sort (just coming up with ideas)

--

TRULY A  PRO

March 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

darkflare69 at March 19, 2014 at 8:53 PM

we can turn it into a all purpose gaming site

Because NOBODY else could have ever thought of that.

On a more serious note, we've tried that and failed. Dave is busy (I assume), so if we turn it into this we NEED Dave, and if Dave is busy we can't really do this. If he can work on tags and stuff I can probably slap a banner together unless he wants to. But honestly, for the amount of effort it takes I don't think that we will get much out of it.

EDIT:

TF2 is great, that was a good idea pro gamer. 

March 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

Even if we can't hack mk7, I still think Dave should leave up the forums. To be 100% honest, this is the only website you can high quality info about Action Replay codes. Also, if membership is disabled, would'nt that completely screw up the forums and make impersonating really easy?

--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

March 19, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomix

>Changes site into all gaming site

>All h*ll breaks out

>Yoshiteam doesn't take responsibility for idea

>Site turns even more dead

>Final RIP

--

I'm sick of being around idiots. http://tomixnscale89.wix.com/thewhistleworks

March 19, 2014 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

Darwin: "The stuff that survives is not the strongest, nor most intelligent, but most adaptable." If we want this site to survive, we must adapt. We could support MK7 discussion and MK8 when it comes out, and maybe Dave can do a quick promotional thingy on his channel. When hacking breakthroughs happen (and trust me they will) on either game, we cover it. If Dave is increasingly busy, maybe someday Kallum will come back.

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

March 19, 2014 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Tomix at March 19, 2014 at 11:18 PM

>Changes site into all gaming site

>All h*ll breaks out

>Yoshiteam doesn't take responsibility for idea

>Site turns even more dead

>Final RIP

This put a smile on my face :P

March 20, 2014 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

no it wont screw up the fourms.  these are just off the top thoughts i had last night.  i really dont know what ill be doing with it yet.  anyways if we did turn it in to an all purpose site  what in the world wouldwe be doing? lol  theres tons of games and consoles.  but the problem is geting the site noticed

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

March 20, 2014 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

We wouldn't have blank webpaged. We would have a section on the forums for every console and users submit their own codes there. And then other users just click on the forum to view and submit their own codes.

--

March 20, 2014 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomix

The thing is, not many people know how to create codes.

--

I'm sick of being around idiots. http://tomixnscale89.wix.com/thewhistleworks

March 20, 2014 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

I guarantee you if we make this a all propose gaming site it will fall fast. How about only if a person asks a question about a different console?

--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

March 20, 2014 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.