Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > General Disscusion > thoughts about the ftl and ftw war

omega

Well for about 6 years ago when the first codes came out, you could hack many games on the Wii, the most popular game to hack was MKW because it have a great variety of codes that you can use and use it against other player on wifi.

The DS had their breakthrough aswell when the first Flashcard came out (such as the R4) since then you could hack on the DS and later with the Action Replay.

So when hackers began to hack on MKW and MKDS WIFI those Hacker Types were created:

There are the Hacker Type that is called the FTW and the FTL right?

So we got the FTL hackers basically they just always lose and harm other player by spamming lots of items etc.

and the other side we got those FTW Hackers who are considered as BAD Hackers because they just win.

Since then the anger of the FTL hacker began slowly to build against the FTW hackers.

So what´s the point of making this thread? Well I have to say that the FTL and FTW war is pretty pointless, so basically the FTL´s fights for the legit players to make wifi a better place by beating FTW hackers and this is where i begin to understand how pointless this is I mean FTL and FTW are both hackers and hackers are not to be in online in the first place so FTL are saying that winning is bad but rap*** legit players till they rage quit is not bad? The FTL are creating chaos going crazy and harm other by spamming shit´s and what not while FTW hacker just wins the race and nothing more.

So an shitstorm that never ends.

My point is that there is no better hacker in the first place if they don´t play the game how it is meant to be then they actually disturb the legit players race, so they are both equally bad.

Which means that FTL´s isn´t so great afterall (maybe even worse than FTW´s in my opinion)

So I don´t get what´s the point fighting each other even tho they are both bad in general.

It doesen´t matter actually if you are a FTL and a FTW right?

I would love to hear what´s your opinion on the hacker war thing.

--

April 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

Hmm this is interesting and made me think. I still think that FTW is worse because they cheat to win instead of playing legit to win. FTL is just trying to make the game a little more fun and interesting, not so much to annoy the legit players crapless (although some do that).

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

April 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

Baseballdude13 at April 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Hmm this is interesting and made me think. I still think that FTW is worse because they cheat to win instead of playing legit to win. FTL is just trying to make the game a little more fun and interesting, not so much to annoy the legit players crapless (although some do that).

you got a point but i still think that both are bad while some legit players find that amusing there are other players that hates hackers so much (doesen´t matter if ftl or ftw). Still they both ruin online gaming in general so making wifi a better place by pwning ftws doesen´t make it better.

--

April 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000
I think this categorical stuff is kind of dumb. From my experience, all hackers play the same: to mess up or with the gameplay in someway.
--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

April 1, 2014 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Some FTW's rap* ppl and keep using there hacks to drain VR's and many sh** well still you can do whatever you want. Also there's many hackers that are chaotics like us just saying.

--

April 1, 2014 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

there are to types of FTL hackers.  mindless and generus.

mindless ftl are the ones that lose  but cause so much trollish insanity with the items and stalk and slow down code.  they also use blue shells like theres no tomarrow.

they may lose all the time but being hit before the finish line and losing tons of points sucks.

it might as well bee a ftw imo.

the generus ftl hackers  are the real ftl in my opinion.  when im hacking mkw or mkds i like to play but i dont spam the crap out of the blue shells and bombs.  i also give out TC.  i try to steer clear of 1st 2nd and 3rd on the third lap.  anather words i still have fun but with out being a butthole (for the most part)

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

April 1, 2014 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

omega at April 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Well for about 6 years ago when the first codes came out, you could hack many games on the Wii, the most popular game to hack was MKW because it have a great variety of codes that you can use and use it against other player on wifi.

The DS had their breakthrough aswell when the first Flashcard came out (such as the R4) since then you could hack on the DS and later with the Action Replay.

So when hackers began to hack on MKW and MKDS WIFI those Hacker Types were created:

So we got the FTL hackers basically they just always lose and harm other player by spamming lots of items etc.

and the other side we got those FTW Hackers who are considered as BAD Hackers because they just win.

Since then the anger of the FTL hacker began slowly to build against the FTW hackers.

So what´s the point of making this thread? Well I have to say that the FTL and FTW war is pretty pointless, so basically the FTL´s fights for the legit players to make wifi a better place by beating FTW hackers and this is where i begin to understand how pointless this is I mean FTL and FTW are both hackers and hackers are not to be in online in the first place so FTL are saying that winning is bad but rap*** legit players till they rage quit is not bad? The FTL are creating chaos going crazy and harm other by spamming shit´s and what not while FTW hacker just wins the race and nothing more.

My point is that there is no better hacker in the first place if they don´t play the game how it is meant to be then they actually disturb the legit players race, so they are both equally bad.

Which means that FTL´s isn´t so great afterall (maybe even worse than FTW´s in my opinion)

So I don´t get what´s the point fighting each other even tho they are both bad in general.

Congrats on the great article, I think it really says something about hackers.

--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

April 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

FunkyGrip2000 at April 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM

omega at April 1, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Congrats on the great article, I think it really says something about hackers.

thank you funkygrip2000  i hope this message gets to the mkw community aswell.

--

April 2, 2014 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

☆~Dave~★ at April 1, 2014 at 10:07 PM

mindless ftl are the ones that lose  but cause so much trollish insanity with the items and stalk and slow down code.  they also use blue shells like theres no tomarrow.

they may lose all the time but being hit before the finish line and losing tons of points sucks.

the generus ftl hackers  are the real ftl in my opinion.  when im hacking mkw or mkds i like to play but i dont spam the crap out of the blue shells and bombs.  i also give out TC.  i try to steer clear of 1st 2nd and 3rd on the third lap.  anather words i still have fun but with out being a butthole (for the most part)

you might be not a so trollish hacker yes but the majority who hacks mkds and mkw are spammer and disturb pretty much  the race.

hackers in general are ruining the game so why bothering making a category of these two hacker types just like funkygrip said "the categorical stuff is kind of dumb." ftl aren´t aware that they´re ruining the game aswell

i never thought that hackers could cross the border of hacking especially on mkds when the first jp hacker released an very trollish code called the character freeze and this obviously destroys the fun on wifi (im pretty sure there are more codes on mkw that shouldn´t be made in the first place).

i just want to say that everyone should be aware that hackers are bad for the legit players and that the category is absolutely rubbish, once the game has been hacked wifi will never be saved.

if they ever want to save mkds and mkw online then they should stop playing the game on wifi and hack offline.

--

April 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pwner52746/PR0XY [email protected]

I usually let ppl go when I hack MKDS lol I mean I don't make them ragequit unless it's a FTW lol but still I tend to be merciful, also, u forgot to mention the crashers, hackers that deliberately spam items and make ppl crash.

--

If it makes sense then it must make $

check out my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaKCE0oxu7Pt4hl1UNsBLQ

April 3, 2014 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomix

omega at April 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM

☆~Dave~★ at April 1, 2014 at 10:07 PM

you might be not a so trollish hacker yes but the majority who hacks mkds and mkw are spammer and disturb pretty much  the race.

hackers in general are ruining the game so why bothering making a category of these two hacker types just like funkygrip said "the categorical stuff is kind of dumb." ftl aren´t aware that they´re ruining the game aswell

i never thought that hackers could cross the border of hacking especially on mkds when the first jp hacker released an very trollish code called the character freeze and this obviously destroys the fun on wifi (im pretty sure there are more codes on mkw that shouldn´t be made in the first place).

i just want to say that everyone should be aware that hackers are bad for the legit players and that the category is absolutely rubbish, once the game has been hacked wifi will never be saved.

if they ever want to save mkds and mkw online then they should stop playing the game on wifi and hack offline.

This. THIS.

95% of all MKW hackers would deny all of this. It's true.

--

I'm sick of being around idiots. http://tomixnscale89.wix.com/thewhistleworks

April 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I am a semi-trollish hacker. I give ppl tc's, i have 34695vr and let everyone win, and i don't really pwn FTW's, because if i win and the ftw gets second, the legits lose MORE vr than if i were to lose and just let the ftw go. So that's how I'm a nice hacker. On the other hand i sometimes spam the **** out of items, bug not really blues because that ****s up the guy in first place.

--

April 4, 2014 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

darkflare69 at April 4, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I am a semi-trollish hacker. I give ppl tc's, i have 34695vr and let everyone win, and i don't really pwn FTW's, because if i win and the ftw gets second, the legits lose MORE vr than if i were to lose and just let the ftw go. So that's how I'm a nice hacker. On the other hand i sometimes spam the **** out of items, bug not really blues because that ****s up the guy in first place.

at least you don´t belong to the others who are saying: z0mG a ftw haker i hve to defeat him becuz he is destroing wifi1111!!!!1 an i belon to da hakers who hve to save wifi11111111111111

but

quote: On the other hand i sometimes spam the **** out of items, bug not really blues because that ****s up the guy in first place.

that´s what i ment every hacker is disturbing the race, theres no good hacker so therefor the category is still rubbish

once you are a hacker you are literally destroying the gameplay aswell for the other players.

i dont get why the mkw hacker community making a drama out of this srs.

just let hackers do whatever they want to do they have the hacks.

--

April 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

To be honest about Mkds in late 2012 I haven't acrossed a hacker like us exept Yumeiro, Dave or supas and unknown+ maybe it's cause we kept many good codes private till now lol

--

April 4, 2014 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

Ah, and then there's me.  You want to know the reason why my name is Code Slasher?  I slash codes.  I hack hackers.

April 6, 2014 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

Code Slasher at April 6, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Ah, and then there's me.  You want to know the reason why my name is Code Slasher?  I slash codes.  I hack hackers.

2stronk.

--

April 6, 2014 at 3:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Code Slasher at April 6, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Hack meh irl :roll:

--

April 6, 2014 at 5:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

tl;dr

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

April 7, 2014 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.