<3
September 29, 2019 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

YoshiGuy at September 29, 2019 at 2:57 PM

☆~Dave~★ at September 29, 2019 at 2:16 AM

fine :P

How is your business doing?

booming actually :P  could hardly keep up when school started back up.  im paying my own bills and my rents dont need to back me any more if that give you any idea.

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

October 8, 2019 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

☆~Dave~★ at October 8, 2019 at 8:21 PM

booming actually :P  could hardly keep up when school started back up.  im paying my own bills and my rents dont need to back me any more if that give you any idea.

that's awesome, so happy to hear. I just started my first year in university for computer science and I was thinking about this site, crazy how long its been in my life for

October 11, 2019 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

YoshiGuy at October 11, 2019 at 12:44 AM

that's awesome, so happy to hear. I just started my first year in university for computer science and I was thinking about this site, crazy how long its been in my life for

im pretty much the only person that still keeps an eye on this site anymore.  the owner i havent heard from in awile nor have i seen very many mods and the other admin anymore.

and tbh im surprised this site is still around.  webs is a terrible host one star reviews and easly hacked/broken.  it could go at any time.  but the good news it its all backed up to wayback and my computer.  if it does go down you can always go to the archives and acsess the whole site since i took the requiring being a member to see the codes part down awile ago.

computer science huh? what are you want to do with your degree once finished?

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

October 25, 2019 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I still check, but am never logged in since webs decides to log me out automatically every 3 days. Nice to see everyone is still doing good

--

October 25, 2019 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

☆~Dave~★ at October 25, 2019 at 2:05 AM

YoshiGuy at October 11, 2019 at 12:44 AM

im pretty much the only person that still keeps an eye on this site anymore.  the owner i havent heard from in awile nor have i seen very many mods and the other admin anymore.

and tbh im surprised this site is still around.  webs is a terrible host one star reviews and easly hacked/broken.  it could go at any time.  but the good news it its all backed up to wayback and my computer.  if it does go down you can always go to the archives and acsess the whole site since i took the requiring being a member to see the codes part down awile ago.

computer science huh? what are you want to do with your degree once finished?

Honestly, not totally sure yet. I find AI research and stuff like that interesting, but in reality I'll probably work for a few years to save up and then maybe try to get a degree in nanotechnology or maybe go into law haha. I felt stagnant so I decided to go to school and CS interests me. 

Really glad a few people still come here every few weeks, such a nostalgia hit

Maybe we should set up a discord server for people that used to visit here, I can contact a few of them. Would be cool to connect occasionally 

--
<3
October 26, 2019 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor

I still remember this site at its peak. Ah, good times. While I'm a "railfan" nowadays, and don't upload Mario Kart stuff anymore, I still love Mario Kart DS, and will crackout my favourite codes once in awhile. I even have some stuff for Mario Kart 7. I've also become a bit of a DS collector, kinda by accident, but also on purpose. For fully functional DS's I own, I have a DS, DS Lite, 2x DSi, 3DS, and New 3DS XL. Both DSi's and 3DS's are soft-modded. I also own 2 Kiosk Demo cartridges (Both the standard US version).

Thinking about it, Mario Kart 7 is (almost) 8 years old and still going strong. Mario Kart DS was less than 9 years old when Wi-Fi was discontinued in 2014. That is crazy to think about IMO.

I posted a video in 2012, that gives a small taste of what the site was back then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCcagSMPLA0

--

This is Taylor, a member of over 8 years, and a moderator.

Most Wanted Thing: Go Out of Bounds, and No Clip (Mario Kart 7)

A code I mashed together: Drive Anywhere 2.0 (With tpactionreplay's no-clip):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyivD6jckcw&feature=relmfu

I got MKDS, and my (original, now dead) DS Lite, on May 13th, 2009. It's hard to believe it's almost 10 years later.

Over 1,020 posts! (380 On my old account + over 640 posts on this.)

RIP Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi

2005 - 2014

November 20, 2019 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.