Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > 3DS Games! > Team Havoc Enhanced: MK7 Clan

YoshiGuy

Sup guys. I'm getting MK7 shortly, either at or after Christmas. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join the clan I may make. If so, post here and I may make the clan. Clan tag is: τħε. Put it somewhere in your mii name and somehow seperated from the rest of you mii name with an arrow etc. Thanks for all your support,

τħε⇒Pгσβε

Xat Chat

395th post :P

Current members:

Leaders:

τħε⇒Pгσβε

τħε☆Spirit

Co-Leaders:

N/A

Members: 

N/A

Clan Rules: 

1. Play Fair. (This means no glitching or hacking.)

2. Don't Rage. This is a game. Remember that when playing with our tag.

3. Have Fun. This clan is purely for the fun of the game. Don't get too competitive.

Skype is NOT required but if you want to play competitively for us and war, Skype is needed to communicate and tell when other members are on so we know who can war. http://www.skype.com

If you can't see the clan tag properly, it's a fancier version of THE.

--

s u c c

December 22, 2011 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueShyGuy

im in it already hahaha

--

Nintendo Beats Everything And

Everyone!

December 23, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueShyGuy

wy is ur name on chat not THE RR PROBE

--

Everyone!

December 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Clan Update:

Post on topic things.

Post the name you want.

--

s u c c

December 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueShyGuy

post ideas.

post if you have the game/3ds Friend code

--

Everyone!

December 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

So, I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 for Christmas, and I was wondering: what if we had an official site Mario Kart 7 clan? I am more than willing to make this clan the official site clan. The only thing is that it would need to allow hacking at least every once in awhile. Bear in mind that we are a Action Replay community.

So, what do you say? I would request that I (and Dave if he wants to) become a co-owner if you say yes.

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped. I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.

***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

December 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Code Slasher at December 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM

So, I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 for Christmas, and I was wondering: what if we had an official site Mario Kart 7 clan? I am more than willing to make this clan the official site clan. The only thing is that it would need to allow hacking at least every once in awhile. Bear in mind that we are a Action Replay community. So, what do you say? I would request that I (and Dave if he wants to) become a co-owner if you say yes.

Well, lemme start from the top. I'm going to alter the rules a bit. Hacking is aloud when NOT in a clan war. An official website would be nice, yes, but I can ask my dad to help with that. His job used to be making websites. Now, co-ownership of clan/website can be arranged. Since your helping get it started then yes :P. Hack all you want as long as you don't hack in competitive races. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

--

s u c c

December 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

YoshiGuy at December 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Code Slasher at December 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM

So, I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 for Christmas, and I was wondering: what if we had an official site Mario Kart 7 clan? I am more than willing to make this clan the official site clan. The only thing is that it would need to allow hacking at least every once in awhile. Bear in mind that we are a Action Replay community. So, what do you say? I would request that I (and Dave if he wants to) become a co-owner if you say yes.

Well, lemme start from the top. I'm going to alter the rules a bit. Hacking is aloud when NOT in a clan war. An official website would be nice, yes, but I can ask my dad to help with that. His job used to be making websites. Now, co-ownership of clan/website can be arranged. Since your helping get it started then yes :P. Hack all you want as long as you don't hack in competitive races. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Lol, I meant for this clan to be Kallum's AR Site's official clan.

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

December 24, 2011 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Oh, well, I'm posting it on mariokartwii.com. But it could be, given that you allow me to post it there.

--

s u c c

December 24, 2011 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueShyGuy

ok code slasher i talked to yoshiguy in real life cause he is my friend an he asked his dad about a big clan site his dad said yeah totally for sure we just dont know when but we do know theres going to be forums a big chat on that page.I hink its going to be one of those sites like this where you have to sign  in thats all i know and thats all you need  to know code slasher

LAKITU  MAN

--

Everyone!

December 24, 2011 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

BlueShyGuy at December 24, 2011 at 10:59 AM

ok code slasher i talked to yoshiguy in real life cause he is my friend an he asked his dad about a big clan site his dad said yeah totally for sure we just dont know when but we do know theres going to be forums a big chat on that page.I hink its going to be one of those sites like this where you have to sign  in thats all i know and thats all you need  to know code slasher

LAKITU  MAN

No, this is not what I meant.  I want this clan to be Kallum's AR Site's official clan.  We can use this thread to post information about future events.

--

December 24, 2011 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

YoshiGuy at December 24, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Oh, well, I'm posting it on mariokartwii.com. But it could be, given that you allow me to post it there.

Why not?  Just say that it is the official clan of Kallum's AR Site, if you accept.

--

December 24, 2011 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

I had an idea! We could make an official site subclan of this one (meaning more of a fun, non-competitive one). The reason I say this is because if I post this clan, hacking would be agaisnt the rules (world clan league rules), but with a subclan, people could be in the competitive one AND the subclan, just for fun when hacking. How does that sound?

--

s u c c

December 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

YoshiGuy at December 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM

I had an idea! We could make an official site subclan of this one (meaning more of a fun, non-competitive one). The reason I say this is because if I post this clan, hacking would be agaisnt the rules (world clan league rules), but with a subclan, people could be in the competitive one AND the subclan, just for fun when hacking. How does that sound?

World Clan League?  This is different....

Well, if you must, then I guess we should have a sub-clan, then.

P.S.: I won't be getting Mario Kart 7 until my birthday, which is Groundhog's Day (February 2).  Talk about a cliffhanger :/ .

--

December 26, 2011 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.