Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Need Ar Codes? > Force Single, Double, or Triple Battles in Pokémon Black or White

Code Slasher
Administrator

Okay, so there were four codes a while back that could force all wild Pokémon battles to be single battles, all wild Pokémon battles to be double battles, all Trainer Pokémon battles to be single battles, and all Trainer Pokémon battles to be double battles.  These codes were for Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire.  I was wondering if it were possible that someone could look at Pokémon Black and/or Pokémon White's game coding and find a way to make these codes again for these games?

P.S.: this is mostly directed at you, Dave ;) .

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped. I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.

***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

January 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

i dont have pokemon black or white and even if i did  there problably dont work with the trainer tool kit.  that would be more shadow's turf. 

just a guess  its problalby 2 and a 1 type code.  1 is single and 2 is double battles

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

January 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

Well, what if I could send you the ROM?  After all, I do own Pokemon: Black, so it would technically be legal for me to do so.  Do you have much experience at examining ROM's?

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

January 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

my main experience is with the trainer tool kit. i can get the rom no prob but i dont have enough experience with desumue and cheat engine to make codes with emulators.

--

January 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

May be interesting. If you can find where the battles are controlled, it may be easier.

--

s u c c

January 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

if my guess is corect it would be an easy thing to figure out.  it problably isnt that easy though lol

--

January 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

From the looks of your texture hacking, I'd think that you'd be able to do it as well.  I just REALLY like the idea of actually controlling in what mode I want to battle my opponents in.  After all, wouldn't it be that way in real life?

--

January 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

if i get the game ill try to make the code. its a game on my list to get :P

--

January 13, 2012 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.