Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Speak about a MEMBER > Sorry for being inactive lately...

Skylar

Sorry about not being active lately, I got banned from all computer use (including ipods, xbox and stuff) from something i dont at school.

Reason i got banned, it's simple...

The admins at my school aren't very good with security (on my standards), and thought they could just "confiscate" my 500gb hard drive, because it had "Pirated content" on it... so i thought i'd just get petty revenge, since their servers

weren't secured very well, it was rather easy to exploit... They were running an apache server so i used a quick shell to gain root access to the servers.

Once i had root access i screwed with their proxy's to redirect everythink

to nobrain.dk (<--Go there if you want to die of vomiting)

Thinking back, it was stupid... I was let off with my account suspended for half a year (eh), told if i ever done it again, They'd report it to the police... (**** im lucky)

although, my mother was kinda freaky angry about it...

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

February 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

Forgot to mention, The only time i'll  be on here is from my phone (only reason i have it is to be "Safe"

I'll end up using it prolly as an internet browser from now on

For as long as my mother's angry...

Seems i get into alot of trouble on computers lol.

^Posted from a friends place.

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

February 7, 2012 at 6:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dude1452

xD well at least you can use your phone

--

Add me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Dude1452

February 7, 2012 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

maybe you sould tie your hands up with duck tape and stay away from computers before you hack the goverment XD jk

nice come back lol

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

February 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

on secound thought... maybe you should hack the votes to make obama lose for sure lol XD

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

February 7, 2012 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pwner52746/PR0XY [email protected]

☆~Dave~★ at February 7, 2012 at 7:01 AM

on secound thought... maybe you should hack the votes to make obama lose for sure lol XD

XD agreed
--

If it makes sense then it must make $

check out my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaKCE0oxu7Pt4hl1UNsBLQ

February 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega Zero

lol nobrain.dk it would be more creepier if you redirect to painolympic.info :D

--

February 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoarinYoshi64

Wow... thats...

I've got to say, you must be very good with computers, but at least keep yourself controlled whenever you are mad/bored. xD

February 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

my avast program would let me see it it saids there are trogans on nobrain.dk  lol

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

February 7, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dude1452

Omega Zero at February 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

lol nobrain.dk it would be more creepier if you redirect to painolympic.info :D

both nobrain.dk and painolympic.info have viruses

I used McAfee site report to check if there are any security risks (security risks is whats McAfee says) i also have McAfee siteadvisor installed on my computer

--

February 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

You did this over a hard drive?  Sheesh....

I once got in trouble in fifth grade for trying to hack our computer systems in order to unlock someone's locked-up school profile, lol.  I also got an award in seventh grade for organizing a whole bunch of laptops.  Then, in ninth grade, I got in trouble for hooking up some computers in a class room to the Internet.  Finally, in eleventh grade (I think?  Maybe it was twelfth grade), I may have accidentally crashed the entire school network because I was trying to get one of the library's computers that I was trying to use plugged into the network.  Strange cycle, eh?

Oh, and painolympic.info has nothing on it, other than domain stuff (I call these sorts of websites "fake websites").

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped. I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.

***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

February 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pwner52746/PR0XY [email protected]

Code Slasher at February 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I once got in trouble in fifth grade for trying to hack our computer systems in order to unlock someone's locked-up school profile, lol.  I also got an award in seventh grade for organizing a whole bunch of laptops.  Then, in ninth grade, I got in trouble for hooking up some computers in a class room to the Internet.  Finally, in eleventh grade (I think?  Maybe it was twelfth grade), I may have accidentally crashed the entire school network because I was trying to get one of the library's computers that I was trying to use plugged into the network.  Strange cycle, eh?

Oh, and painolympic.info has nothing on it, other than domain stuff (I call these sorts of websites "fake websites").

OMG, am I the only one who doean't know how to hack a computer? lol
--

If it makes sense then it must make $

check out my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaKCE0oxu7Pt4hl1UNsBLQ

February 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

i dont do computer or server hacking so your not alone lol

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

February 8, 2012 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dude1452

Pwner52746/PR0XY [email protected] at February 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

OMG, am I the only one who doean't know how to hack a computer? lol

don't hack computers either

--

February 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

First one: Primary schools are one of the most insecure buisness networks around... But then again, You're only young.

Second: Organising laptops isn't an achievement to me.

Third: Looks more like you were just trying to get a network connection.

Fourth: It's called "Proxy Configuration"...  Most high-schools run a .pac (Proxy Auto Config) file on every computer... Copy that to the computer you're trying to get internet access on, + The network certificate. What do you get? Profit :D

I wouldn't call them "Fake Websites" The true name is "False Positives".

Your antivirus is just detecting the javascript as malicous code... EG: while(true) {alert("HELLO!");} <--Unlimited "Hello!" popups. ( Being that true will always be true ;) )

That is the short version of what most people do (They usually do a tonn of alert windows [alert("crap"); over and over], but my way is guarenteed to be most annoying)   That can be detected as malicous code. Understand?

In all of this, I'm saying... That code's little bursts (accept for the first one) were mere accidents. Yes, it's possible to take down a network just by unplugging an ethernet cable. And just shedding some light on the "Viruses"

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

March 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

Organizing laptops was an achievement to them, mostly because I think the teachers were too lazy to do it themselves.

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped. I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.

***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

March 14, 2012 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

i like organizing and cleaning up computers. i once went to a holiday inn and there computer was so slow so i downloaded ccleaner and malwarebytes.  and augusics disk defrag.   there was 10 gigabyes of temporary files on that computer! 2 viruses. and the whole c drive was totally fragged lol.. after i got done with it it was running smoothly :P 

what can i say. its boring sitting in a room all day!

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

March 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steeleman345

How is there so much on a post that happened less than 12 hours ago???

--

March 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.