Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Speak about a MEMBER > My explanation...

Dark Light
As many of you know, I have been gone for last 2-3 weeks. I have been focusing on Call of Duty: Black Ops... Reason I left was because my AR broke... I will be getting a new Ar card somewhere in May. My AR cracked on the day I was going to verse pwnned. Ever since then I've felt that I have no need to be here... Plus to add on that the State Administration Program Test was in the last 2 weeks. I do plan to come back here soon but until School is finished, and I got a new AR, I will be popping in everyonce in awhile. Until Then: To Be Continued...
--
Custom Track Disigner. PM Me an Custom Track or give me an idea of a CT. I already got like 45 ideas, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME!!! "OMG, I looked at the file and saw its Size, 14MB OMG! Then I opened the file and looked at its prettyness, OMG Then I exported to .obj and got over 70000 faces. OMG, The wii Us ram isn't ready for this. Mario Kart 8 can't support it!!! OMG!!! That means cutdown!!! HARD!!! A track that large can't have over 5000 faces OMG!!! Change EVERYTHING!!! - Have a nice Day *Troll Face*" MKDS: Jorden98 Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jorden98 MKDS FC: 155004-556532 ACWW FC: 3783-4293-2892 Friends on MKDS Proxy [email protected] and someone else...
April 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.