Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Nintendo FC's Pokemon or General trading > Sticky: How to use this forum - FCs

YoshiGuy

This forum is primarily for trading FCs. The only acceptions to this is if adding eachother on playstation, etc. This was created to help clear up the forums of all the FCs, so you can read things that are all on topic of that thread, and you know where to post your FCs, username in game etc. This may also be useful for adding clanmates on mario kart wii, organizing tournaments/events and all the rest of that good stuff.

Thanks for reading, and please abide with the site rules on all posts!

October 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

If anyone is unclear, you may make a thread for the game you want to add others on. Before you make a thread, look to make sure that it isn't already created. I will go through once and a while to make sure there aren't duplicate posts.

Edit: You may now post questions below. Try not to get off topic though, or I will lock it again.

October 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

デルタオーロラ

ok so should I make a Clan chat topic here since i cant do live chat? (im using my Wii) or should I do it on a different discussion?

--

October 9, 2012 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

デルタオーロラ at October 9, 2012 at 5:56 PM

ok so should I make a Clan chat topic here since i cant do live chat? (im using my Wii) or should I do it on a different discussion?

I suppose you could, but try to keep it about adding your clan members. If it's mainly that, it's fine. If its just general chat, you can make it in simple chat or wii games.

--

s u c c

October 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

デルタオーロラ

i will make a battle Clan registration here and post the chat under Wii Games

--

October 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dark Light
Sorry, I used to be an active member, but went on to rom hacking(sort of), what about 3DS FCs?
December 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.