Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Codes Not Shown On This Site > Force others to use item WIFI

darkflare69

ok before this topic is locked, I am working on a force other players to use items, Stable version. So far, it's six lines long, and I don't know if it's sever sided. I'll release it (Maybe, probably not) when i'm  done. If there were direct values for the other players on WIFI, it would make it a lot easier. But I think the values for other people is just the values for the cpu.

--

December 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

please don't release it. its a very dangerous code

December 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

No don't release it becasue of the FTW's.

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

December 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

Yeah im probably not gonna release it. Maybe i'll just send it to people i know ar not gonna abuse it. So far, it doesn't force them to use an item. It just gives them an item, and they can use it if they want to.

--

December 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

Again, I don't even know if they can see it.

--

December 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

Leo, you already have an early version of the code. I gave it to you.

--

December 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at December 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Leo, you already have an early version of the code. I gave it to you.

well send me the updated version

December 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

I haven't done anything to it yet, but you probably can try. You said the values for the people on wifi is the same as the cpu, but theres 7 cpu and 4 wifi. So the only thing i need to know is which cpu value is what wifi person?

--

December 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at December 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I haven't done anything to it yet, but you probably can try. You said the values for the people on wifi is the same as the cpu, but theres 7 cpu and 4 wifi. So the only thing i need to know is which cpu value is what wifi person?

you wouldn't even find the code if i tell you :P. and plus i thought you knew it already?

December 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

LEOSPEEDER at December 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM

darkflare69 at December 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM

you wouldn't even find the code if i tell you :P. and plus i thought you knew it already?

I wouldn't find the code? I have the code almost done. I like to do things thouroughly before saying its already done.

--

December 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

ill give u the finished version if you tell me what cpu=what person on wifi. Just look with the force CPU to use item code i sent you. And if i do find the values for the people on wifi, I still need to make it so it can work on WiFi.

--

December 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at December 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM

ill give u the finished version if you tell me what cpu=what person on wifi. Just look with the force CPU to use item code i sent you. And if i do find the values for the people on wifi, I still need to make it so it can work on WiFi.

im not interested in this code. and btw the code you got there is the complete wrong code so you wouldn't find it if i told you the values. that code is only for items on wifi. i guess an admin can lock this topic up now. and please don't create another topic its useless and won't get you anywhere. 

December 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

Ok, cuz i just tested the finished code and it doesnt work anyway, so topic locked.

--

December 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

And the code isnt sopposed to be anything like the real one. Mines sopposed to be shorter, and just different in every way. lock the topic now.

--

December 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

why? its fun to watch you talk lol jk ok topic locked

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

December 9, 2012 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.