Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > General Disscusion > Sticky: Forum Guidelines

YoshiGuy

This isn't meant to be a strict topic, but I've lately noticed a lot of either pointless topics and posts. I understand this is a forum, but seriously, arguing about xat in a Christmas topic? All I'm saying is, try to keep the posts on topic, or at least having a point. Also, as the rules have recently been updated, I've conveniently placed a link here for anyone that thinks they need a refresher. Also, I'd like to remind people that spam isn't just "dsjkaklhdsfahlkdfja", it's posting Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages, aka things that are irrelevant. Once again I'm not trying to be the bad guy or the overly strict staff, I'm just kinda pointing out that there has been a lot of nonsense happening, so try keep things relevant when posting! Thanks for reading, and keep on coding!

P.S: Post below any issues you think need addressing, or anything that should be added!

~YoshiGuy

December 27, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

ok. people dont believe me about my codes.

--

December 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at December 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

don't worry why do you need them to believe? nothing is gained from it. enjoy the codes you make yourself. aslong as you know you have the code thats all that matters. and yoshiguy yes i understand we will try our best to keep this forum tidy.

December 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

LEOSPEEDER at December 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM

darkflare69 at December 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

don't worry why do you need them to believe? nothing is gained from it. enjoy the codes you make yourself. aslong as you know you have the code thats all that matters. and yoshiguy yes i understand we will try our best to keep this forum tidy.

I might even be able to release my control cpu code, if Dave agrees. It has  no harmful effects on wifi.

--

December 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YoshiGuy

Lets stay on topic here.

--

s u c c

December 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SoarinYoshi64

^Yeah, this is one reason why I kinda forgot about the site, not to offend anyone, but basically all the nonsense that has been going around, especially all the arguments over codes- isn't this site supposed to be a forum for sharing codes?  As far as Im concerned, the forums are full of debates over people's codes, such as "Mine is better!" or "Can I have this code, pleeeeeeasse?" deals.

December 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

Fair enuffs :)

--

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

December 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

agreed...

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

December 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

yes we understand

December 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13
So then just don't be too greedy about codes other ppl have decided not to release, and if you make a code, unless its a major troll code, feel free to release it.
--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

December 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.