Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Need Ar Codes? > self destruct code

LEOSPEEDER

☆~Dave~★ at January 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM

i dont remember the values i serched to find it.

you are clever i am sure you will be able to find it again. this is why you shouldn't delete codes even the useless ones. you never know someday they might become useful. don't give up.

January 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

LEOSPEEDER at January 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM

☆~Dave~★ at January 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM

i dont remember the values i serched to find it.

you are clever i am sure you will be able to find it again. this is why you shouldn't delete codes even the useless ones. you never know someday they might become useful. don't give up.

yea never delete codes. and if u find it again, then please send it to me.

--

January 21, 2013 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

ill see what a can do

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

January 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚ

LEOSPEEDER at January 20, 2013 at 6:20 AM

i also saw the hacker using a strange blue shell code. only when he use blue shell you can't see the shell itself you only see the explosion and it doesn't hit first player the explosion happens around him which means he goes up to players and make the explosion happen. all i saw was blue explosions around him. hope you understand what i mean. i explained it the best i could. seven and omega zero saw the codes in action too.

Quite old. 

Using instant blue explosion usually causes a massive item desync, sometimes to the point where other players will never see your items. So that was probably reason he was 'self-destructing'. He was using instant blue explosion while his items were desynced.

--

January 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

Nice gif supas i'll save :P

--

January 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

wait leospeeder, was the dude in forst place when it happened? if he wasnt, he mightve been using a blue shell home in position modifeir that we dont yet have, and he might also be using the code supastarrio just said ^^

--

January 22, 2013 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

ᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚ at January 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM

i also saw the hacker using a strange blue shell code. only when he use blue shell you can't see the shell itself you only see the explosion and it doesn't hit first player the explosion happens around him which means he goes up to players and make the explosion happen. all i saw was blue explosions around him. hope you understand what i mean. i explained it the best i could. seven and omega zero saw the codes in action too.

Quite old. 

Using instant blue explosion usually causes a massive item desync, sometimes to the point where other players will never see your items. So that was probably reason he was 'self-destructing'. He was using instant blue explosion while his items were desynced.

so what is the instant blue shell explosion code? 

January 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

No hes wasn't at firts position <.< i raced with him he was FTL lol

--

January 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega Zero

Quite old. 

so are you gonna released the code or is the code already out to the public?

--

January 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

the instant blue shell homing? its been re;leased for a long time.. 

--

January 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at January 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

the instant blue shell homing? its been re;leased for a long time.. 

he said instant blue shell explosion not homing (ono)

January 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

Omega Zero at January 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Quite old. 

supastarrio ignored your question too

January 26, 2013 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega Zero

LEOSPEEDER at January 26, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Omega Zero at January 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Quite old. 

supastarrio ignored your question too

he ignored both of us actually because you asked him the same question.

--

January 26, 2013 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

plz don't ignored us ;_; lol

--

January 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

umm homing and explosion are the same thing. if you want the code, go to premium code page and do a search for the code.

--

January 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LEOSPEEDER

darkflare69 at January 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM

umm homing and explosion are the same thing. if you want the code, go to premium code page and do a search for the code.

they are not the same thing and i am sure thats not the code

January 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

yes they are the same thing

--

January 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚᅚ

Instant explosion = The blue shell instantly explodes when you use it as shown in the GIF I posted. Explodes even if you're not in first.

Instant homing = Instantly homes in on the player in first. Doesn't instantly explode when used. (I'm assuming that's how it works...)

And no, instant explosion isn't public.

--

January 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

can it be released?

--

January 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

I knew it :P

--

January 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.