Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > General Disscusion > Ideas for better activeness

darkflare69

Dave your videos are popular on youtube, so post a link to this website saying like join for updates and stuff and like its the best place for mkwii hacking

--

August 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkflare69

bump

--

August 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Baseballdude13

I could advertise this site on my videos, but they're not as popular as Dave's. "Rainbow Road Generations" is immensly popular, so that's where Dave should post a link.

--

RIP Mario Kart DS Wifi

Youtube Channel: baseballdude13000

RIP Mario Kart Wii Wifi

Mario Kart 8 Friend Code: Available upon request

YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16AA911C1B7C01E8

(This playlist includes all of my mario kart videos)

Other YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA6D1925E1A2B227

(This playlist includes my best YouTube videos)

Some of my MKDS YouTube videos can be found in the videos section of this site, including but not limited to

• MKDS Shy Guy Codes
  • MKDS Texture Hacks
  • MKDS Character Color Strobe Hacks
  • MKWii Glitches

August 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

i didnt think of that since ive been releasing the codes directly on the video.  i do that though

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

August 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

if that site really should become a big community then it should expand more on other games rather than just staying on one only game and that is mario kart...

--

March 11, 2014 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

that fine with me.

--

IM GOING TO EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

March 12, 2014 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Code Slasher
Administrator

omega at March 11, 2014 at 3:45 PM

if that site really should become a big community then it should expand more on other games rather than just staying on one only game and that is mario kart...

I feel neglected with this comment.

March 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FunkyGrip2000

The reason why Mario Kart DS is great for action replay is because it has an abundant amount relatively simple programs that can easily be changed/modified. example: effect of red shell, speed of kart, etc. But, yet all the code together makes it a fun game.

--

2009 former wr for Yoshi Falls on MKDS. Lost some of my skill since...

March 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

omega

FunkyGrip2000 at March 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM

The reason why Mario Kart DS is great for action replay is because it has an abundant amount relatively simple programs that can easily be changed/modified. example: effect of red shell, speed of kart, etc. But, yet all the code together makes it a fun game.

well, yeah mario kart ds have a great variety of codes that affect the gameplay, but everyone wants to have a active site and if you want a active site you need to attract other audience like i said the community should expand more on other games and no im not saying that dave or any other hacker should make codes for that... oh and if you look at other communitys like gbatemp- <--- (i know that´s too exaggerate to take this for a example) they concentrate generally on other videogames and what´s up to date this is what attracts people, mkds attracts just a small audience.

--

March 13, 2014 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.