Kallum's Action Replay Site

The Ultimate Action Replay Experience!

Forums

Forum Home > Speak about a MEMBER > Want to read this?

Code Slasher
Administrator

So, this is the quality of our site now.  Advertising, member bashing, asking for sites to get "hacked", and this notice that pops up every so often even though it's a lie:

"This topic does not exist or was deleted. "

Looks like whatever was keeping us civil does not exist or was deleted.

Now then, I will probably be gone for a very long time (for those of you that know how much I'm gone anyway, you know this could be a VERY long time) as part of an interesting form of rehab to try and break my addition to videogames.  Yes, we are talking like a drug addiction.  It got that bad.

(insert drama queen picture here)

I might check this to see what anyone says before I start.  I would like to see if everyone could be nice to each other.  If that doesn't happen, though, or if I don't come back, let it be known that I do not regret my time as an administrator here.  Who knows, maybe after this I will be able to do my job on here better.  Subscriptions, tidying up the place, that sort of thing.

Well, thanks for reading.  Hope you all had a good time here.

--

A Typhlosion, shiny Infernape, and Emboar in a strange new land; a Delphox pursuing to clear its name; and an army of Smeargles versus everything in their path…

They cannot be stopped. I, Code Slasher, cannot be stopped.

***Code Slasher: ƒ34r m3, 7h3 µ£71m473 |{1n9 0ƒ (0Ð3$***

August 21, 2013 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

Code Slasher at August 21, 2013 at 4:36 AM

So, this is the quality of our site now.  Advertising, member bashing, asking for sites to get "hacked", and this notice that pops up every so often even though it's a lie:

"This topic does not exist or was deleted. "

Looks like whatever was keeping us civil does not exist or was deleted.

Now then, I will probably be gone for a very long time (for those of you that know how much I'm gone anyway, you know this could be a VERY long time) as part of an interesting form of rehab to try and break my addition to videogames.  Yes, we are talking like a drug addiction.  It got that bad.

(insert drama queen picture here)

I might check this to see what anyone says before I start.  I would like to see if everyone could be nice to each other.  If that doesn't happen, though, or if I don't come back, let it be known that I do not regret my time as an administrator here.  Who knows, maybe after this I will be able to do my job on here better.  Subscriptions, tidying up the place, that sort of thing.

Well, thanks for reading.  Hope you all had a good time here.

awh "how cute", you left out the "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." one.

inb4dramalama

--

Skylar#5034 on Discord

August 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sev7n

nb4theguyteam post his site

--

August 21, 2013 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

☆~Dave~★
Administrator

so code slasher are you going to no in to convultions with out your games :P  and ill keep it good here.

--

NOW,  EAT YOUR MATTRESS!

August 22, 2013 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Skylar

☆~Dave~★ at August 22, 2013 at 6:11 AM

so code slasher are you going to no in to convultions with out your games :P  and ill keep it good here.

I wonder how many years he's going to be inactive tho. ( no offence intended )

--

Skylar#5034 on Discord

August 22, 2013 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

seeker -_-

i have the same problem with youtube...

August 23, 2013 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.